We all know how to communicate – with relatives, friends, colleagues, sellers and doctors. But we do not always think about exactly how we do this. But this is a whole science – to make sure that the interlocutor not only does not forget about your conversation, but also remembers you with pleasure. We tell you that for this you need.
If you collect our acquaintances in your entire life, you get a huge list. Parents, friends, colleagues. Classmates, teachers and coaches. Children, neighbors and husbands. There are already a lot. But there is another part of the list: a doctor, a hairdresser, a seller, from whom we bought bread for many years. Those who met on a trip last summer, Friends of interests and social networks.
Each of these people plays a role in our life, everyone makes it happier. So this huge personal database is our most important acquisition. Take care and appreciate everyone with whom you are facing life. After all, in the end, a good relationship is a good life. And if this is not so, then you need to change something.
There are people who are at the beginning of your list – they need to be seen as often as possible. We keep them in memory and think that thanks to this our connection remains strong. Meanwhile, relations with a person can already not be called a relationship.
Look carefully: what relationship needs to be repaired and corrected? Where you need restart? Where to press Delete?
Call old school friends, arrange a picnic with children and their friends, offer to take a walk in the evening in the park with those with whom you see only in the working environment. Go on vacation for new impressions and new friends!
The principles of communication
It is one thing to maintain relationships with people, and quite another – to make them remember you with a smile. In this matter, the tips of the business coach Jim Fannin, who determined 30 principles of good communication, will help you in this matter.
1. Starting with someone a conversation, tell yourself: “I would not want to be in another place now. Only here”. People will feel it.
2. be patient.
4. Try not to express your point of view at the end of the conversation.
5. Do not behave too seriously.
6. Ask great questions, and then you will receive great answers.
7. Be attentive to the melody of the conversation. Watch whether the interlocutor’s tone is changing from positive
8. Speak and act calmly, and the interlocutor will behave the same.
9. Avoid sarcasm if you want to joke.
10. Talk about what will bring others to others.
eleven. Reflect how the joy of others in the mirror.
12. Try not to “sell” yourself, your career and life.
13. If the interlocutor wants to change the subject of the conversation, do not refuse him this.